Feedback updated 5 June 2017
We asked for your views on the North Central London (NCL) – which represents Camden, Haringey, Islington, Barnet and Enfield – draft Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) to NHS England.
One response was received which overall neither agreed or disagreed with the plan / proposals.
The respondent felt that the approach to prevention, social care, planned care and cancer were positive but raised the following concerns:
- more clarity and information required regarding the plans
- excuse for cutting access to high quality hospital services
- physical illnesses should be prioritised
- stressed the importance of high quality well managed a&e in a hospital environment
- many people do not want services provided digitally, this is especially difficult for older people and people with sensory impairments
- would have liked to have seen information about plans to stop providing services to people from overseas who are not entitled.
The consultation comments, alongside feedback from consultation from other NCL boroughs, has been fed into the NCL STP process and will be considered for the next iteration of the plan.
More information about the NCL STP, including further iterations of the plan, can be found here(External link).
The Health and Wellbeing Board will continue to receive reports regarding the NCL STP plan and process; papers and minutes can be viewed here(External link).
This consultation has now closed.